Frequently Asked Questions

FAQs - Eco Move

Please read our Deliver Information by clicking the link:

This will depend on the area and day of the week. Generally we can dispatch an order next day although we suggest ordering as far ahead as possible for minimum inconvenience.

Yes, Eco Move will email an order confirmation to you once your order has been made.

Simply pay our driver by Cash, Mastercard or Visa Card upon delivery.

Yes, a tax Invoice will be emailed to you following delivery of your boxes.

Each package includes free delivery and collection within the designated area.

Simply give us a call as we may be able to deliver outside of your area for a small additional fee.

Yes, the fee covers both pickup and delivery of plastic moving boxes and other moving supplies.

You can change delivery date with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Simply call to make arrangements.

Unfortunately we do not offer a pick up service.

To keep our box hire costs low we avoid the costly excercise of a permanently manned warehouse. Besides, why leave the house when we will deliver to you!

No problem. You can extend for as many weeks as you need. Simply call us to arrange.

We can deliver a top-up order and consolidate all boxes into the one collection date for an additional delivery fee.

Yes, Eco Move includes labels with every package hired!

We have two sizes of boxes to suit all your needs which are 50L and 73L boxes. Head over to our products page to see them in further detail.

We occasionaly have ex-rental boxes for sale. Please contact us for further details and pricing information.

Any items that are hired that are lost or damaged will incur a replacement fee detailed below:

- 50L box               $ 25.00
-73L box                $ 35.00
- Moving Dolly       $ 50.00
- Hand Trolley        $ 40.00

We can’t move your home or office for you, but we can suggest a reputable moving company within your area.

Yes, simply give us a call and we will tailor a package specific to your company needs.

Yes, call us to discuss our special long term pricing.

Every Eco Move box is cleaned between uses with environmentally safe cleaners and sanitiser.

Unlike cardboard boxes our plastic moving boxes do not harbour moisture, bugs and mildew.

Second hand cardboard boxes can be dirty. Cardboard carries moisture creating mould and mildew.

You also do not have to bother taping them all up and then trying to dispose of them when you can hire our sanitised reusable moving boxes!


Each Eco Move box is re-used hundreds of times, unlike the common cardboard box which is only used a couple of times before being disposed of.

When a cardboard box is re-cycled only 60% of the product is utilised. The other 40% becomes sludge which in turn becomes landfill.

Our Eco Move boxes are 100% recycle.

What an easy way for you to lesson your environmental footprint!

Every Eco Move package comes with a moving dolly. Simply stack up to 4 packed boxes or 15 empty boxes on your moving dolly and wheel from room to room.


We presently do not have any franchises available.

Please contact us if you would like to register your interest for future openings.

We currently service the greater Auckland area with others coming online soon.

They will save you time, protect your belongings and help the environment.